Sunday 9 March 2014

Easy flower nails tutorial:)

One of my favourite things to do is paint my nails! I may have a slight addiction (admitting it is the first step, right?). Literally everytime I'm in the shops I cant help but pick up a nice new nail polish to add to my ever growing collection! So I decided to take pics of the design I did today and show you how I did it:) 

I love this quick and easy summer nail design! ♡It's great when your running some were and want to do a cute nail design in under 10 minutes;)


Firstly we need two (I used two bright colours as it was a lovely sunny day and decided it suited my mood lol) different colours for the base. I used two coats of barry m's gel nail polish to give it abit of POWWW! °•○●

I then used my white and blue pin-top nail varnishes (you can use a tooth pick or dotting tool aswel) to do four dots for the petals. After about 30 seconds the dots get a bit sticky, when this happens dip the pintop into one of the dots and glide it into the centre of the four dots. When that drys use a different colour for the centre of the flower:)

Use a clear top coat to even everything out and make it look slick and shiny!
Cute flowery nails under ten mins;) enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment