Thursday 17 April 2014

Easter nails:)


Its Friday which means its time for a #weekendmanicure! Since it's Easter this weekend I thought I'd go with the theme of things and do an Easter inspired nail design. There are some amazing designs on instagram, facebook, twitter, everywhere really! I mixed it up a little by doing Easter Eggs (Aztec style) and little chicks:) 
Hopefully This might inspire some of you to try your own Easter Nails this weekend:)


  1. I started off painting one nail yellow and used three coats because the yellow I had wasn't great, this is going to be the nail we use to create the chick. I would pick your longest nail to do this :) 
  2. I painted the rest of my nails a light pink colour, it's better to use a lighter colour for the base of the Easter eggs as you can paint darker colours on top of it. 
  3. Using a black dotting tool make eyes for your chick and when the black drys in you can use a white dotting tool to make some pupils. Make a beck for your chick with a red/orange dotting tool.
  4. Mark off on the pink nails where you want your other colours to be and paint them in to the section you've made.:)
  5. Then just go wild with your design!! Draw a few lines in here, a few dots in there HAVE FUN WITH IT :)




When all is done Sit back and admire your beautiful nails with your favourite easter egg!:) My dream easter egg would have to be a milka one, I wonder if they make them actually hmmm.....

Have a great easter everyone and a fun bank holiday!! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment