Monday 12 August 2013

Best Buys Of July:)

'I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I recken depression wouldnt exist anymore' -Confessions of a shopaholic



Soooo I started working this July and for me, that meant only one thing... SHOPPING SPREE!!:D
I am going to share with you some of my favourite things I've bought this July:) I should probably warn you I'm a serious sales shopper and the river island Summer sale is my weakness! LOL So of course that meant I went a little cray cray this year since I had my own money to spend :)


First up from my river island buys is this gorgeous ring/bracelet! I really love it because it is so simple yet really makes my hand feel pretty:)



Second is this gorgeous navy dress! The reason I love it so much is because it is backless and it was only 14 euro!! I'm thinking of wearing it on results night of the dreaded leaving cert ahh... 2 more days eeekkk!


I love M.A.C lipsticks and was looking for something not too cray cray to wear during the day so when I saw my friend wearing TWIG it went straight to the top of my shopping list!:) I wear it almost everyday to work and when I just want to keep my makeup nice and simple.






These shoes are another river island sale buy hehe (I know, I'm addicted to sales). They were a steal at 12 euro and perfect for nights out when you can no longer 'hack the heals' lol. You can still look and feel fabulous in these cute flats:)










I'm not much of a reader but this year on my bucket list for the summer I said I wanted to read a book. So one lunch time I literally spent an hour trying to pick the perfect book that I might actually read( I'm soooo indecisive haha). Finally, I decided on the fault in our stars and I'm soooo glad I did:) It is a sad book at times but soooo inspirational, I think I might write a post about it a different time but I 100% recommend it!



This belt is from pennys limited addition collection and I think its perfect to wear with a high waisted skirt and top and it brings a bitta bling to any outfit! All for only 6 euro:O Would yaa be able?? Lol 



These impulses were an 'impulse' buy (excuse the pun haha), one day during lunch time. I think they're great for a summers day when you just want to freshen up abit without wasting your perfume!





Well thats all for now folks....

'Every cloud has a silver lining' or comme on dit en francais 'apres le pluie le beau temps arrive' ;) excuse my poor spelling of frennch...

No comments:

Post a Comment