Saturday 7 June 2014

Victoria Secret Body Sprays... 'Summer in a Bottle'


Hello Everybody hope you are all having a great summer so far and creating beautiful memories that will stay with you forever:) 
Back in February I went over to London to visit a friend who moved over there for college. 
I had been in London once before with my mam when I was younger but couldn't really remember it so I appreciated it more this time. 
One thing I was really excited about (after seeing my friend of course lol) was going to the 'Victoria Secret' store! I smelt their body sprays before and thought they were just gorgeous and couldn't wait to buy one of my own! 
My favorite kind of perfumes are sweet and fresh ones which was perfect as Victoria Secret body sprays come in so many fruity and delicious scents! 
I'm not joking when I say I spent an hour in the shop trying to pick out what one to get. Safe to say when I left I smelt like a bottle of the body spray myself chocking anyone who was walking behind me.

After much deliberation I decided to buy this cute little set...


Instead of getting one I got 5 mini ones! 
The size of these bottles are perfect for popping in your bag on a night out, going to work or while doing a bit of shopping:)

My favorite one is 'Coconut Passion'. It like summer in a bottle and never fails to put me in a good mood! 



Here's a little snap of myself and Hazel in front of Buckingham Palace acting like typical tourists. LOL. 



'Scent is the most powerful memory trigger'

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love my Victoria's Secret body mists! I have a few and use them daily!
    Them little boxes are great for if you want to try a few different scents out!

    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete