Tuesday 14 October 2014

Halloween Nail Art Ideas!

I love looking on instagram, facebook and twitter atm and seeing all the funky Halloween makeup and nail art going on! 
After watching some great tutorials on you tube I was inspired to try some Halloween nail art ideas of my own.

Here is the result....


The 5 designs included:

1. A Cobweb
2.A Cute Little Monster Face
3.A Spider hanging from its web
4.A Pumpkin
5.Dripping blood


I got a photo collage app on my phone and one of the features allows you to make filmstrips. So here's a mini filmstrip tutorial on how to create these designs.



I used the usual dotting tools and thin nail varnish brushes. They sell them on ebay and in Pennys for really cheap so why not give them ago yourself to put the finishing touch on your Halloween costume this year?
:)

Before.....


After....

Enjoy and Happy Halloween:)

No comments:

Post a Comment