Wednesday 1 October 2014

#hello is it me you're looking for...


So last week I was invited to The Trinity Capital Hotel for the launch of a secret new product... 
It turned out to be the lauch of US oral care range hello.
hello has been hugely popular in the US and launched in Ireland this September!! 
Their aim is to create oral care which tastes and looks good.


When I walked into the lounge the first thing I noticed was all these brightly colored bottles of mouthwash and breath spray, not what you first think of when you think of mouthwashes which is what makes hello stand out from other brands!


Another thing that makes hello different is that it has no artificial sweeteners, colours or alcohol! Which means if you accidentally take a little gulp of it, it's totally safe! 
At the launch I actually had a cap full myself LOL It felt so weird, but the amazing flavors made it easy.

The mouthwash and breath spray comes in 3 delicious flavors!
Supermint
Pink Grapefruit Mint

and my favourite...
MOJITO!



I was lucky enough to get a cute little bag with a bottle of Mojito mouthwash and Supermint breath spray! I've been dreaming of going on holidays and sipping Mojitos on the beach every night since...

The breathe spray is so handy! It has a little lock on it so you can throw it in a bag or jacket pocket without worrying about leakage!

They can be found in Mc Cabes Pharmacy and Sam McCauley Chemists!

Mouthwash - €7.50
Breath Spray - €4.75

No comments:

Post a Comment