Saturday 17 May 2014

Nature nails:)

'Nature does not hurry, yet accomplishes everything'-  Lao Tzu


The summer is slowly but surely creepy up on us and I LOVE it! There is nothing better then looking at your clock and realising it's 9 o'clock and the sun is still shinning:)
Nature is so beautiful and lately I've been enjoying going for a summer stroll in the evening and taking pictures of all the beauty around me. Here is a few of the snaps I took the other day...




One picture of flowers I thought was particularly nice and colourful was this one...


Which led to this creation...


'Do not rush, for the secret of life is patience. Everything that is meant to happen will come at the right time.'
xoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12277559/?claim=68c7mt3nfzj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a> 


No comments:

Post a Comment