Thursday 1 May 2014

WetNWild Brunch!

Well hello lovely people, hope you are having a fun week so far! 


I am really enjoying writing and creating designs for my blog and it's getting exciting. I went to my first ever bloggers event last Saturday held in the Morgan Hotel on Fleet Street. It was to discuss and try out the products 'WetNWid' have to offer their new fabulous Irish customers. 
They're an American Cosmetic brand which just launched in Ireland this year starting off in Dunnes Stores and working their way into Pennys ( started from the bottom now we here! lol). I had such a great time meeting fellow bloggers and chatting about all the wonderful products in front of us. 

Obviously as a proud nail varnish addict my eyes went straight to the ginormous bottles of nail varnishes! Seriously guys they look the exact same as 'Sally Hansen' nail varnishes but wayyyyyy less expensive. All of their nail varnishes are under the €3 mark so you definitely get your moneys worth:) 


The colours I've tried out so far include 'I Red A Good Book' and 'Wet Cement'. They're part of the 'WetNWild megalast' nail varnishes.

I really like 'Wet Cement' as it's simple and looks great with a bit of tan. 


'I Red A Good Book'- Such a witty name lol. There is just something about having red nails that makes you feel so powerful and ready to take on the world! 


The best things I thought about them are:
  1. The brush is big enough to fit your entire nail so one swoop is enough to cover it all in whatever your favourite colour may be;)This makes that sticky mess when you are going over and over one nail to cover it all a thing of the past.
  2. It drys in literally 10 seconds. So no more waiting around to apply another coat!
  3. Its long lasting which means it wont start to chip for a few days .
  4. Also the finish on them is so shiny which means a clear top coat isn't necessary to get that shine! (I didn't use one on mine)
  5. The size of the bottle! I think I will have these for a pretty long time. 'This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship'-Casablanca LOL

I am definitely going to buy some new colours from this range, because as a student you're always trying to save them dollaaa billzzz;) 

Have a great weekend everyone, its almost here!! #wooo
 Xoxo

'No quote can describe how great friday feels'




No comments:

Post a Comment