Friday 9 May 2014

SJP Oscar De La Renta dress inspired nail design!

 
The theme for this years Met Gala was dedicated to America's first couturier, Chares James, which meant it was an extremely glamorous night!
When I seen pictures of Sarah Jessica Parkers Oscar De La Renta dress I thought it was very Carrie Bradshaw of her! It was black and ivory with a windowpane design at the back of the skirt. I am a massive fan of 'Sex in the City' and  it reminded me of the time her (Carrie Bradshaw not SJP) Russian Lover (lol) gave her a gift of a pink cocktail Oscar De La Renta dress!

Anyone remember this episode....
As they ate 'French fries' in black tie attire, how romantic...

 
 
 
 
I seen a cool nail design inspired by this fabulous dress and decided to give it ago. It turned out a little something like this...
 
 
'A warm smile is the universal language of kindness'
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment